RECOFTC's skilled team of experts provides a number of advisory, consultancy, and project management services.
RECOFTC offers a range of expert services to government agencies, non-government organizations, civil society, local communities, and other actors working to advance community forestry. All services can be customized to meet your individual needs. Advisory projects can be tailored to local contexts and languages and can take place at the local, country, or regional level.
Research and Analysis
- Analysis on a range of issues relating to people and forests, including climate change, conflict, livelihoods, tenure reform, governance, gender, and rights
- Case-study design and documentation
- Action research design and implementation
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Delivery of Capacity-Building Needs Assessments (CBNA)
- Development of capacity-building strategies
- Support for development of study tours and training courses
- Design and delivery of training manuals, reference guides, and other materials
- Review of training curricula and materials
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Review of project or program guidelines and management
- Assistance in the design, proposal, and development of programs and projects
- Project monitoring and evaluation
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Networking and Communications
- Support to grassroots networks to increase their voice, influence, and agency
- Partnership and assistance to develop high-quality publications and other knowledge products, with publicity in our monthly e-newsletter and through our global networks
- Development of interactive learning tools
- Event management (including facilitation and organization of workshops, forums, and learning events)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For information on our direct services, please visit Services or our Training Center.