ASEAN-Swiss Partnership on Social Forestry and Climate Change
Objectives of this event are:
- To review outcomes and impacts and share lessons from three phases of ASFCC.
- To showcase and disseminate ASFCC research results, outputs and key messages, and encourage donors and development partners to build upon ASFCC’s work.
- To facilitate and help shape strategic agenda and priorities for ASEAN cooperation on food, agriculture and forestry and social forestry beyond 2020.
- To promote strengthened cross-sectoral approaches in ASEAN regional cooperation on climate change, food security and sustainable development more generally.
- To celebrate achievements over 10 years of ASEAN-Swiss partnership through ASFCC, and to formally close the program.