- EU FLEGT Facility. 2019. Small and micro-sized entities in the Mekong region’s forest sector: A situational analysis in the FLEGT context. EU FLEGT Facility, Barcelona.
- Fischer, R., Giessen, L. & Günter, S. 2020. Governance effects on deforestation in the tropics: A review of the evidence. Environmental Science & Policy 105: 84-101.
- Gritten, D. et al. 2019. Assessing forest governance in the countries of the Greater Mekong Subregion. Forests 10: 47.
- RECOFTC. 2018. Addressing Forest Governance Challenges in the Greater Mekong Subregion. RECOFTC, Bangkok. [The regional brief and reports for each country are available here].
- Williamson, J. 2018. Strengthening forest governance is vital for growth of Southeast Asia’s forests. CIFOR Forest News. 10 December 2018.
- WWF. 2018. Pulse of the Forest: The State of the Greater Mekong’s Forests and the Everyday People Working to Protect Them. World Wildlife Fund. [See press release]
- Yasmi, Y. et al. 2017. Forest Change in the Greater Mekong Subregion: An Overview of Negative and Positive Drivers. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Bangkok.
- RECOFTC’s Voices for Mekong Forests project
- The UN-REDD Programme
- WWF-Greater Mekong
- EU FLEGT Facility