Training Update: Training of Trainers (TOT) for Development Actors
Three-day training held between 11, 12 and 13th July 2019 at Himalayan House & Resort, Bhattidada Dhulikhel organised by HIMAWANTI NEPAL on 'SOCIAL INCLUSION AND GENDER EQUALITY AND LEADERSHIP INTEGRATED TRAINING OF TRAINERS (ToT) FOR DEVELOPMENT ACTORS' was successfully completed in presence of 23 participants (Trainers) from 10 districts of Nepal. The training was led by RECOFTC-NCP board of Trustee Ms. Apsara Chapagain and supported by Country Representative of Nepal Country Program Mr. Shambhu Dangal on support of HIMAWANTI and NCP staffs.
The overall objective of the training was to equip participants (trainers) with enhanced skills and knowledge related to leadership integrated social inclusion and gender equity training.
Specifically, training targeted to -
- List out and demonstrate the key facilitation methods and skills.
- Explain the attribute of gender responsive leaders.
- Explain possible options to avoid Implicit and stereotype effects in leadership.
- List out effective communication and outreaching techniques related to gender and equality for leadership.
- List out they ways gender responsive planning such as local level government planning process and other avenues.
- Prepare outcome and output indicators and explain method of measuring.